The Kirkie Krew

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am back!

I still dont have the internet on out at Gundallie, hell I dont even have a phone, but I am getting closer. This site will be bombarded with photos of everthing from my veggie patch, my two horses, my lovely new house ( in the shape of a shed!) and my NOW feral children and husband who are loving the space to run and play from morning til night. We also just got a puppy 'Bindi'(foxie x jack russel to keep away the snakes and rats) and a kitten 'Moe'. We thought it was a good idea to get these new members while we are in the shed, and there is not much to destroy. I would break my heart to watch them poo and wee on new carpet!

I have to go to work now, but I will try and keep this a little more regular. Cant wait to share all my new photos!

Love and starry nights
Amie

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Welcome back!
And a warm welcome to your new family members...

I'll see you on Sunday and see if I can't bring some more ferels to your house, in the shape of a shed..

Love to you and your ferels. xxoo

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great to hear you back Aimee. Looking forward to seeing all the pics of Gundallie in the making!
Chrissie x

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Kimberley-Pin said...

Ooooh Ames.... Just checked as I usually do and got a big surprise to see you'd posted. Welcome back!! Thanks for your comments on my blog, love reading the feedback. Get Maudie to have a read now and then if you can! Hope the water damage in the shop didn't set you back too much...
(See Billy's new Harley in my latest post??)
Love Pin XXXX

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Ohhhhh how exciting. Great to see you've updated. Cant wait to get (larger) pics fo the shed and vegie patch and the new family members.

Love to you all from Bendigo/Melbourne.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

Looking forward to the photos, and VERY GOOD to finally hear from you!

I hope that you haven't all gone nudist, living out there in the scrub? LOL!!

Just wrote on McBlog that you and the kids are welcome to a room when you come down for the reunion. Will keep your costs down a bit if you haven't got other plans. Just let me know so that I can organise some mattresses!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jes said...

Wowzers, just checked in (as you do) and i was also pleasantly surprised.

WELCOME BACK

I want photos.... giddy up.

Will pop back in tomorrow - i have just put some piccies on my blog too. Dont know if you know my new one Amie;

www.just-jesabelle.blogspot.com

Looking forward to getting a cuppa, lighting a smoke and reading about your new adventure.

Love and reminiscing,

Jes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home