The Kirkie Krew

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Kids




Just a quick post to show off my beautiful children. Jorja and Hollie love every second of being in front of the camera, but Jesse is hard work and I have to get it right first time....OOOHHH the pressure!!! We are flat strap at the moment trying to pack and get ready of Chrissy day. We are camping at the farm on boxing day, cant wait. We are thinking of calling the farm 'Gundallie' I liked Jess's idea of mixing Benn's parents property with my parents property. Benn's is called 'Gundaroo', and of course 'Netallie' is mum's. Mix the two and you get Gundallie.....What do you think?? The new address is 197 Park Drv, KILCOY QLD 4515. But we wont be living there for a while yet...and we will be moving into mum's next week.

Well I am going to have a sleep, I worked last night and got flogged (not literally) I started at 9 pm and worked flat out until 6 this morning, without a break! The way I feel right now, if Santa walked past me I am likely to rip his bead off and shove it in his gum boots, for the kids sake I will sleep for a little while...cool off!
Love to you all on this beautiful Christmas Eve...
Amie

6 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kimberley-Pin said...

Whatever name you choose between yourselves will be absolutely perfect. You will be staying at Nanny's for a while I hope - I will be arriving on the 11th, hope to see you and get a chance to view the property in the 2 weeks after that....
Have a wondferful Xmas, and will see U all soon.
Pin

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jes said...

That name sounds very fitting. the photos of the kids are gorgeous! I love black and white photos. Hope you all had a beautiful christmas day, did you get any photos?

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

Merry Xmas to you and yours, Ames! Hope you all had a wonderful day up there, it was bleeping freezin' down here! Brrr! It just seems wrong somehow.

I remember going thru that way when Woodford was on one year (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) and it was HI-UGE! Hippies everywhere LOL!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh, what beautiful pics of the kids!
I hope you all had a fabulous christmas & a great night tonight.
I got your x-mas card when i got home last night, the pic is great, they are soooo growed up.. awwww.

Kisses & new-year hugs to you all,
Love Bell's

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

Where ARE you? (I know, like I can talk!)

Would love to hear how it's going in the land of Kirkwood...

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Hayley said...

Howzabout an Easter Kids post?

Trying to send you an updated reunion email, but your account is over quota. Shoot me a quick email when you've cleaned out yr emails and i'll forward it again...

Hope things are all going well, and that you're not working too hard - but I'll bet you are!

xxxooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home