The Kirkie Krew

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Last Day of Holidays

Today is the last day of the school holidays. I have one of Jorjas friends over for the day, and Jesse is cruising the 'hood' with his posse of friends. I have spent all day cleaning so I am hoping for a quick ride this arvo. My friend (where my horse is kept) has just had 5pd baby girl, so of course I have gone totally clucky, but there is a difference this time. I have no want for another one of my own???? Yep, the old brood mare has had enough!

I have to post this photo of Benn, especially for Angus. Benn was given this new fan-dangle armor for down hill riding, and still has not shown Angus what it looks like, on. So on behalf of Benn..."Thanks Angus, its the best 30th birthday present ever!!!"


Tim and Tamara came over for a BBQ las night which was lovely. Seth is growing up so big, and is looking more and more like Tim. Here is a picture of him, taken last night.


Must go and enjoy our last day of holidays...
Love and school morning kisses
Amie

3 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Oh, you posted this only 3 minutes ago!

Seth does look like Timmy in this pic! I can't believe he has gotten so big.

Benn, you look terrific in your 'armour'. I was pretty bloody impressed with your bike too. (Puts my old Stella to shame).

I have been eagerly checking in to see if you had updated. YAY!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jes said...

Seth is beautiful!

Ben looks ok too LOL.

I have put some pics of my boys on FINALLY!

Jes

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Kimberley-Pin said...

Amie......
Helllooooo.
Where are you??
Keep checking to see if you've blogged again !!!
Does Nanny have a computer now??
Is she email-able?
PIN
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home