The Kirkie Krew

Friday, June 30, 2006

Jorja's First Sleep Over



Jorja had a little friend, Rachel, sleep over. It was a big deal cause this is the FIRST time. She has had my friend's kids sleep over, but not her own. We had pizza for dinner, ham and pineapple of course, and watched a Mary-Kate and Ashley DVD. It was like stepping back in time!!

Oh and I also had to drop Jesse off at the Blue Light, another huge mile stone I am trying to leap. This is his third Blue-light and the third time he has seen his blue-light girlfriend from another school( her name is Jamie-Lee). It took me three days of depression to get over the fact that he kissed her (properly) on the first blue-light. What sort of girl(11 years old) kisses on the first night??? I ASK YOU????

Anyway, I am getting over that now....I would be lost now without Hollie, who is still falling asleep in her dinner as you can see from the photo. This happened two nights ago, and all of us tried to muttley laugh to stop from waking her up. The funny thing was, was that she was still trying to put food in her mouth.

Well Jesse and Benn have gone to Toowoombah and me and the girls are trying to plan our day so I better go and get them dressed. I just had to mark Jorja's big mile stone!!

Love and growing children....

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Amie this was a fantastic post. I laughed all the way through!

Do you want to put something into perspective?

I was 11 when I went to Sacred Heart High School.

11 !!! How grown up did we think we were? We honestly thought we were ready to kiss Jason Dwonitsky!! HAHA

Hollie cracks me up. She sounds like such a character. Jorja, well she looks like such a delicate little lady.

Big milestones babe. Big milestones. Aren't we getting old?

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Jes said...

You are too funny!

I could just imagine you cackling at the computer typing your post - wiping tears from your eyes!

I am a bit scared of the kissing-having girlfriends milestone - lucky Lewis thinks they "suck" at the moment.

We had Riley christened today - was so lovely. He looked gorgeous and had a bit of a chat to the priest - who thought he was pretty special!

I am still going to get around to making my blog - but flat out now again until Wednesday (i work mon-tues) so hopefully you will see some photos next week.

I have a photo that i took last week of Lewis and Riley in the same outfit (been looking for one for ages and finally found one) so that is pretty cute - i will post it when i figure it out.

Hello - i could have done my blog by now HA HA HA!

Love to the kirkie-krew.

Jes

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh my god!! Sleep overs!
I used to LOVE having people sleep over...
I couldn't even begin to imagine the thought of my kids 'kissing' and growing up! I'll get my fair share of it soon enough and then i can ring you for advise!! haha.
I hope you guys are enjoying the school holidays & i can't wait to see more pictures, the girls are absolutely adorable!!!

Have you planned next easter yet? Also, what's your e-mail addy?

Love and little girls,
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home