The Kirkie Krew

Friday, June 23, 2006

Here we are!!

I am a busy mum, with three children a husband, who is often another child. I am a paramedic by night , and run my own street wear store by day. When I grow up I want to be a cowgirl, no stress, no fuss, no makeup, just jeans, boots, my horse and wide open spaces.

I thought this blogg would be an easy way to keep my family and friends updated with what our family is up to, and post regular photos. This will save me sending 20 emails a week, and constantly apologising for my inability to keep everyone up to date with my growing family.

4 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Yay!
I can't wait to catch up with you and your family...
Beckie helped me with mine, it does make it really easy to see each other without actually 'seeing each other'.
Love to you all.

Jen

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

YAY!!!

If you need help, let me know. Or if you need a banner or things designed, let me know too.

You're so cool, I love the opening post - it's very you!

Love you,
Beckie

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kimberley-Pin said...

Well done Ames, Guess I never really knew how serious you are about the country thing....
You'll have to go & check out Billy's first "grand-daughter" - His mare is due to foal in a month (of course). Good to see comments from Jenni and Beck, hey Beck, who's the photo of??? Sorry about the Kimberley bit, but Pin was already taken!!
See ya luv.!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Aunty Pin, that's me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home