The Kirkie Krew

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yah!! It's Holidays!!

I just love school holidays....no getting up early, no lunches to make, no rushing out the door screaming "Have you got your hat?", and hearing half way to school, "oops I forgot my sports uniform". I have only had to work one day this week, so the kids have been playing with neighbourhood friends and having sleepovers.
Mum has been looking after the kids while I am at work. Mum and Gogo take the girls on shopping trips all around the sunshine coast. Jesse usually organises to stay the day at a friends house, like today.
Benn and Jesse and going on a boys trip on Saturday with a group of mountain bike riders. There is a really good down hill course at Toowoomba that they are going to check out. I worry about them the whole time. As you would remember Benn broke his arm only about 3 months ago and Jesse knocked himself out once, which I was frantic about, but as they say "Suck it up, mum!"
Well must get ready for work now....I will try and post some photos of the kids..

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jes said...

Hi Kirkies!

Everyone sounds so busy! Sounds like our lives at the moment.

Love reading about our families - keep up the news.

Love Jes, Ben, Lewis & Riley

P.S - Riley is 6 months old now and being christened on Saturday!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

I still remember you calling me on the phone and saying....

"MY GOD! I have to go to a parent teacher interview! I'm tooo young to go to a parent teacher interview!!"

Haha, look at us all now. Isn't this what we wanted? A house full of kids and kids from the neighbourhood sleeping over and games and and and... isnt that our childhood?

Can't wait to read more!

Beckie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home